Sleeptalk®: Become an Intern
The SleepTalk® organization is a provider of quality Continuing Professional Education (CPE) courses and programs. Joane Goulding the creator of the Process has received recognition as an accredited and approved trainer with many National and International training organizations and professional associations including, the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA) and the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT).
Upon completion of Level 1 of the 6 month training course to become a Goulding Process – SleepTalk® consultant, you become a Professional Intern registered with this worldwide training organisation. As an official SleepTalk® Intern you are listed on the Intern Register with your name and photo under your supervising Trainer. Registered Interns have access to the Interns’ Portal (password protected) which offers supporting resources and marketing information. There is no fee to be listed as an Intern.
These listings are to assist you to complete your SleepTalk® case history requirements by confirming to parents that you have undergone the initial undergraduate training and are part of a worldwide organisation. Once the 6-month training is completed and your case history assignments have been accredited, you are offered an opportunity to become a member of the International Register. Once a member of the Register you are gifted your own individual webpage hosted on the gouldingprocess.com website.
IACT and IMDHA endorses a host of Specialty Certifications by experienced educators and the Specialty Certification as an Accredited and Registered Goulding Process – SleepTalk® Consultant is now accepted by IACT and IMDHA (Conditions Apply). In addition Accredited and Registered Goulding Process SleepTalk® consultants now have recognition for full membership with IACT and IHF.
Professional indemnity insurance for accredited and registered Goulding Process – SleepTalk® consultants is available in some countries. If you would like information about applying to become an Intern, contact an accredited Trainer:
SleepTalk® qualifications are recognized by many professional associations and training organizations including:
- Asociatia Romana De Hipnoza (Romania)
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy Inc. (AACHP)
- Australian Counselling Association (ACA)
- Australian Hypnotherapy Association (AHA)
- Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH)
- Diabetes Research Association of America Inc. (USA)
- Federation of Victorian Counsellors (FVC – Australia)
- Hypnobirthing Birthing Institute (HBI – International)
- International Association of Counseling Therapists (IACT)
- International Hypnosis Federation (IHF)
- International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA)
- Minnesota Institute of Advanced Communication Skills Inc. (USA)
- National Council of Psychotherapists (UK)
- New Zealand Hypnotherapy Federation Inc. (NZ)
- Professional Clinical Hypnotherapists of Australia (PCHA)
- The Australian Academy of Hypnosis (TAAH)
- The Australian Hypnosis Alliance (TAHA)
- The Elman Institute (USA)
- The Hypnotherapy Association (HA – UK)