Become a Goulding Process – SleepTalk Professional Intern today!
The Goulding Process- SleepTalk®
Professional Interns Rock!
Imagine, becoming a SleepTalk Professional Intern registered with this prestigious international training organisation that is making a difference to families throughout the world.
Amazing International’s Trainers
The Goulding Institute provides courses & opportunities face to face or online throughout the world and boast almost a dozen amazing International Trainers.
Their job is to provide ongoing support and guidance throughout your 6 month internship and are accessible for assistance whenever required.
As an Official SleepTalk Professional Intern,
you are listed on the Goulding Process – SleepTalk’s International Register with your name and photo under your supervising Trainer & best of all you can begin assisting and families with this amazing protocol immediately.
Imagine an immediate benefit
Friends, family and your inner circle can also start to benefit from your training as well. As you are required to assist three or four families as part of your case studies.
Registered Interns have access to the Interns’ Portal (password protected) which offers supporting resources and marketing information.
These listings are to assist you to confirm to families that you have undergoing the initial undergraduate training and are part of a worldwide organisation & completing the relevant case studies required to become a Professional Goulding Process – SleepTalk® consultant.
Become part of the Goulding Process – Sleeptalk family
Once the 6-month training is completed and your case history assignments have been accredited, you are offered an opportunity to become a member of the International Register. Once a member of the Register you are gifted your own individual webpage & become part of our VIP Affiliate program, allowing you to start earning additional income (while you sleep) .
The Goulding Process – SleepTalk® is a provider of quality Continuing Professional Education programs.
The Goulding Institute & its creator Joane Goulding has received recognition as an accredited and approved trainer with many National and International training organizations and professional associations listed below.
If you would like information about applying to become an Intern, contact an accredited Trainer.
SleepTalk® qualifications are recognized by many professional associations and training organizations including:
- Asociatia Romana De Hipnoza (Romania)
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy Inc. (AACHP)
- Australian Counselling Association (ACA)
- Australian Hypnotherapy Association (AHA)
- Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH)
- Diabetes Research Association of America Inc. (USA)
- Federation of Victorian Counsellors (FVC – Australia)
- Hypnobirthing Birthing Institute (HBI – International)
- International Association of Counseling Therapists (IACT)
- International Hypnosis Federation (IHF)
- International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA)
- Minnesota Institute of Advanced Communication Skills Inc. (USA)
- National Council of Psychotherapists (UK)
- New Zealand Hypnotherapy Federation Inc. (NZ)
- Professional Clinical Hypnotherapists of Australia (PCHA)
- The Australian Academy of Hypnosis (TAAH)
- The Australian Hypnosis Alliance (TAHA)
- The Elman Institute (USA)
- The Hypnotherapy Association (HA – UK)
Almost forgot as a Goulding Process- SleepTalk Professional Intern, you also have the opportunity to come to any of our International SleepTalk Summits.