Become a Professional SleepTalk® Trainer
The Goulding Process – SleepTalk® Trainer:
Imagine – a rewarding & a valuable business opportunity that causes ripple effects creating a better world. Well that’s just part of the amazing benefits you get as a Goulding Process – Sleeptalk® Trainer.
Whether you want to stay at home, work through zoom or Skype or travel the world speaking and training, the decision is yours. Other benefits include
- Increase personal & professional effectiveness
- Increase client participation
- Add modalities to your existing practice
- Enhance your communication skills
Recognition for Prior Learning (RPL) will only be considered on provision of documentary evidence of your training history. Pre-requisites for acceptance into the Goulding SleepTalk® Consultant Trainers course include:
- Accreditation Goulding process – SleepTalk® Consultant with a minimum of two year’s experience.
- An accredited Certificate IV Assessment Workplace Training or equivalent.
- Professional training or association in counselling, psychology, teaching, psychotherapy etc.
- Proven business, marketing skills or willingness to learn.
- A current police report or equivalent.
This training uses a variety of communication options including group training which is supported via email, video conferencing ie Zoom,Skype or phone contact.
The training program includes:
- A set of training DVDs
- Case Histories presented on DVD
- Extensive portfolio containing all documentation and resources required for training Goulding Process – SleepTalk® Consultants
- Example of a Power Point lecture model
- Registration – links to the Goulding Institutes websites & registration.
- Ongoing access to PD with international summits, national workshops and meetups.
All trainers training at the institute is with Joane Goulding herself.
Check it out, join our elite family of amazing trainers & you too could be build your career solely as an Accredited Goulding SleepTalk® Trainer today.