Become a Goulding SleepTalk® Trainer
Join our Exclusive The Goulding – SleepTalk® Trainers Family
Whether you want to work from home, travel the world speaking & training, making a difference to hundreds of families and communities, the decision is yours.
Other benefits include
- Increase personal & professional effectiveness
- Increase client participation
- Add additional modalities to your existing practice
- Enhance your communication professional & presentation skills
Pre-requisites for acceptance into the Goulding SleepTalk® Consultant Trainers course include:
- Accreditation Goulding – SleepTalk® Consultant with a minimum of two year’s experience.
- An accredited Certificate IV Workplace Training or equivalent 5 years of professional training or association in health or relevant child-centered industry.
- Proven business, marketing skills or willingness to continuous improvement & professional development.
- A current police report, Working with Children’s Check or equivalent documentation.
This training uses a variety of communication options including group training which is supported via email, video conferencing, or face to face contact.
The training program includes:
- Exclusive access to all documentation and resources required through the Trainers Portal
- Registration – links to the Goulding Institutes websites & registration.
- Ongoing access & Discounts to OPD with international summits, national workshops and meetups.
All ” Train the Trainers” at the Goulding Institute is conducted by Joane Goulding herself.
Check out, our elite family of amazing trainers & you too could build your career solely as an Accredited Goulding SleepTalk® Trainer today.