Sleeptalk®: Become a Consultant
As a SleepTalk® Consultant you will be able to teach parents how to use the Goulding SleepTalk® Process with their own children, or use the technique with your clients’ children.
Hear what others have had to say:
The Goulding SleepTalk® Process is a unique, parent-delivered process that acts as the mind’s emotional firewall for children. It improves self-esteem, improves behaviour and deals with a variety of behavioural disorders. Created by Joane Goulding and proven through use by thousands of parents and their children, SleepTalk® is one of the most remarkable child development tools ever created.
The professional Goulding SleepTalk® Consultant training is offered via Skype worldwide, as Three Units detailed below.
To complete your Consultant Training find an accredited Consultant Trainer
Learning Outcome 1: Analyse the framework of the Goulding process.
Learning Outcome 2: Discuss the therapeutic approach to resolving basic and primary issues and identifying brain wave frequencies:
Learning Outcome 3: Outline a frame of reference which will provide the desired changes in behaviour.
Learning Outcome 4: Document and record a ‘Case History’.
Learning Outcome 5: Implement a process which will provide desired changes of behaviour in a child.
Learning Outcome 1: Identify ‘Primary’ areas of need for the individual child.
Learning Outcome 2: Implement a process to identify and provide desired changes of behaviour for the individual child.
Learning Outcome 1: Identify specific feedback.
Learning Outcome 2: Develop appropriate suggestionsto ensure behaviour change.
Learning Outcome 3: Describe how nutrition affects the relationship between the body and the mind.
The SleepTalk® organization is a provider of quality Continuing Professional Education (CPE) courses and programs. Joane Goulding has received recognition as an accredited and approved trainer with many National and International training organizations and professional associations including, the International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA) and the International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT).
IMDHA endorses a host of Specialty Certifications by experienced educators and the Specialty Certification as an Accredited and Registered SleepTalk® Consultant is now accepted by IMDHA (Conditions Apply) In addition Accredited and Registered Goulding SleepTalk® consultants now have recognition for full membership with IACT and IHF. Professional indemnity insurance for accredited and registered Goulding SleepTalk® consultants is available. If you would like more information about this please contact Joane Goulding directly.
SleepTalk® qualifications are recognized by many professional associations and training organizations including:
- Asociatia Romana De Hipnoza (Romania)
- Australian Association of Clinical Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy Inc. (AACHP)
- Australian Counselling Association (ACA)
- Australian Hypnotherapy Association (AHA)
- Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists (ASCH)
- Diabetes Research Association of America Inc. (USA)
- Federation of Victorian Counsellors (FVC – Australia)
- Hypnobirthing Birthing Institute (HBI – International)
- International Association of Counseling Therapists (IACT)
- International Hypnosis Federation (IHF)
- International Medical and Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA)
- Minnesota Institute of Advanced Communication Skills Inc. (USA)
- National Council of Psychotherapists (UK)
- New Zealand Hypnotherapy Federation Inc. (NZ)
- Professional Clinical Hypnotherapists of Australia (PCHA)
- The Australian Academy of Hypnosis (TAAH)
- The Australian Hypnosis Alliance (TAHA)
- The Elman Institute (USA)
- The Hypnotherapy Association (HA – UK)