Become a Professional, Goulding – SleepTalk® Consultant
Requires current membership of an appropriate, professional association or evidence of skills, experiences and or currency in relevant child centre industry sectors.
As an Goulding SleepTalk® Consultant you will be able to teach parents how to use the Phase 1, 2 or 3 Goulding Process – SleepTalk® with their own children.
Only a Fully Accredited & Registered Goulding SleepTalk® Trainer can train others to become Professional Consultants & Interns.
There are currently 14 highly specialised trainers throughout the world who conduct face to face course and online course opportunities.
Please click below for an extensive list of our international trainers. Please note, by simply clicking on their names you can contact them directly. Find a Trainer Today
Graduate Consultant’s certification allows the holder to establish their own Goulding SleepTalk® practice immediately once registered on the International SleepTalk® consultant’s website.Consultants are required to accept and agree to be bound by the professional Ethical Standards and Code of Practice of The Goulding Institute.
On completion of the SleepTalk® training you will be able to:
- Analyse the framework of the Goulding SleepTalk® process.
- Discuss the rationale behind the use of the Goulding SleepTalk® process.
- Describe the basic considerations and assumptions of the Goulding SleepTalk® process.
- Identify, discuss and analyse the ‘Legacy Tree’.
- Discuss the therapeutic approach to resolving basic & primary issues, identifying brain wave frequencies:
- Identify different brain wave frequencies that occur throughout the sleeping cycle.
- Evaluate the relevancy and explain the Goulding ‘Top Hat’ theory.
- Discuss the ‘RAS’ relevant to different brain wave frequency.
- Develop a communication template objective.
- Assess the appropriateness and application of specific suggestions.
- Describe the ‘Foundation Process’.
- Evaluate the relevancy and analyse SleepTalk® feedback statements.
- Apply concepts & principles of waking suggestion and the rationale for presenting SleepTalk® each night.
- Outline a frame of reference which will provide the desired changes in behaviour.
- Distinguish appropriate suggestions.
- Formulate specific content of the ‘SleepTalk® Foundation’ script.
- Propose and implement a process which integrates desired changes of behaviour in a child.
- Formulate specific content of the ‘SleepTalk® Primary area on need’ script.
- Propose and implement a process which will provide desired changes of behaviour in a child.
Describe how psycho-nutrition affects the relationship between the body and the mind and its relevance to a child’s behaviour, levels of stress and/or anxiety.
EXCLUSIVE & SELECTIVE Training with Joane Goulding- the Master Herself
To be eligible for this exclusive training with the Founding Director, Joane Goulding, all applicants need to email Joane directly.
This individual training is offered only via Zoom with sessions with Joane, lasting approximately 2 hours at a time. It is predominately self-paced and is equivalent of 3 practical days of training sessions within the 4 – 6 month time frame.
During the structured discussions a minimum 24 hours of practical training is required which includes up to 120 nominal hours for assignments and case histories. Participants are encouraged to commence their application of learnt skills immediately with real life case histories, becoming part of their assessment structure.
Competency is assessed throughout the 6 month course and includes workshop participation and written project-based case history documentation. If you want to learn from the best and commit to this comprehensive qualification. Contact Joane Today
Dear Joane, what you have done in developing, putting together and presenting The Professional Goulding Process – SleepTalk programme for consultants and trainers is an absolute phenomenon!
I must say that this is the most holistic and powerful train the trainers’ programme I have ever experienced! We look forward to seeing you and the amazing Team at GI back in Singapore in 2017!
Hasnah Bte A. Rahman – SleepTalk® Accredited Trainer – Singapore
Dearest Joane, It was an absolute joy and pleasure to meet you and participate to this absolutely great SleepTalk® training in Singapore last week. This experience has changed me and will stay with me forever!
I feel so blessed to have been trained by you and Has, and met all those wonderful and different women along the way. I am now so motivated to take the next step for me but not only for me, for every and any family that would need help in using The Goulding Process – SleepTalk®.
You can be assured that I will deliver your process to the best of my abilities and according to how you taught me, and will always protect this wonderful and so powerful parenting tool you have created and developed over the last 42 years.
And I know that in any doubts or if I have questions I can always seek help with my wonderful and energetic trainer Has or yourself or any other trainers and consultants through the facebook page, which is very reassuring and empowering.
Warmly, Maguelonne Rousseau – SleepTalk® Intern – Singapore