About Crystal & Indigo Children
Characteristics of Crystal Children
- Large penetrating eyes and wise beyond their years.
- Blissful and even-tempered.
- Forgiving and easygoing.
- Usually born in 1995 or later.
- Possess large eyes with an intense stare.
- Have magnetic personalities and are highly affectionate.
- Start talking late in childhood.
- Very musically oriented, and may sing before talking.
- Use telepathy and self-invented sign language to communicate.
- May be diagnosed with autism or aspersers syndrome.
- Are even-tempered, sweet, and loving.
- Are highly sensitive and empathetic.
- Are very much connected to nature and animals.
- Exhibit healing abilities.
- Are quite interested in crystals and rocks.
- Often discuss angels, spirit guides, and past-life memories.
- Are extremely artistic and creative.
- Prefer vegetarian meals and juices to regular food.
- May be fearless explorers and climbers, with an amazing sense of balance.
- Beautiful, multi-coloured, opalescent auras, in pastel hues.
- Fascination for crystals and rocks.
- Highly sensitive and psychic.
The Crystal Children. A guide to the newest generation of psychic and sensitive children. Author: Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. Published by Hay House. 2003
Characteristics of Indigo Children
- Can be mislabelled ADHD
- Reject anything that lacks integrity.
- Warrior spirit.
- Hot tempers and fiery determination.
- They come into the world with a feeling of royalty (and often act like it).
- They have a feeling of deserving to be here and are surprised when others don’t share that.
- Self-worth is not a big issue. They often tell the parents who they are.”
- They have difficulty with absolute authority (authority without explanation or choice).
- They simply will not do certain things; for example, waiting in line is difficult for them.
- They get frustrated with systems that are ritual oriented and don’t require creative thought.
- They often see better ways of doing things, both at home and in school, which makes them seem like system busters (nonconforming to any system).
- They seem antisocial unless they’re with their own kind. If there are no others of like consciousness around them, they often tune inward, feeling like no other human understands them. School is often extremely difficult for them socially.
- They will not respond to guilt discipline (Wait until your father gets home…)
- They aren’t shy about letting you know what they need.
- Indigo blue in their auras. The colour of the third eye chakra.
The care and feeding of Indigo Children.
Author: Doreen Virtue, Ph.D. Publisher Hay House. 2001
Author: Jan Tober and Lee Carroll. Publisher Hay House. 1999
Indigo Dreaming – Meditations for Children
Author: Amy Hamilton. Joshua Books, P.O. Box 1668 Buddina 4575 Qld.